New Policy Committees a powerhouse
A powerhouse of expertise and seniority have been appointed to the Institute’s Policy and Membership Committees for 2021-23.
Following the bi-annual spill of all committees a total of 137 experts have been appointed to nine committees to drive the Institute’s advocacy and advice to government.
Institute CEO Kirsty Chessher-Brown said “The committees encompass the best in the business across an incredibly diverse range of specialties including development, law, planning, engineering, infrastructure, and ecology.”
In all, 40% of the Institute’s leadership positions are now held by women and just under 20 committee positions are held by young professionals.
Additionally, the committee leadership positions have attracted the state’s top current and emerging leaders.
Take a look at who’s representing you in our policy committees:
- Membership Committee
- Seniors Living and Residential Care Committee
- Planning and Environment Committee
- Infrastructure Policy Committee
- Housing Supply and Affordability Committee
- Finance and Taxation Committee
- Redlands Advisory Panel
- Property Law and Community Management
- Brisbane City Council Advisory Panel