The Institute was founded to pave the way for the creation of better communities.
We were formed by the development industry as its peak body, putting the interests of property developers at the centre of everything we do.
When you join you’re part of the State’s largest network of community creators. You get informed through professional development and research and have access to exclusive event networking opportunities to help you get ahead. Your views are also heard at the highest levels of government through our advocacy efforts.
Key member benefits
- Access to industry intelligence from the Research Foundation
- Networking opportunities with key industry and government stakeholders
- Access to member-only events and discounted ticket pricing
- Discounted professional development courses to upskill
- Eligibility to enter the Awards for Excellence
- Ability to be involved with our policy or regional committees
- Opportunity to contribute to policy submissions that shape the industry’s future
- Access to research and policy insights as well as monthly member updates
- Opportunities to partner, sponsor, and advertise to increase your company profile
- Annual general meeting voting rights.
“Every industry needs intelligent, cohesive representation and the UDIA is that for developers.”
Gary Turrisi from Turrisi Properties
Discusses the benefits of his company’s UDIA membership since the mid 1990s.