Events during COVID-19
Information for event attendees during the pandemic
COVID – only attend if you are well
To ensure we provide a COVIDsafe event, by registering for this event you are confirming that:
- You have received the prescribed number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved for use in Australia by the Therapeutic Goods Administration or endorsed by WHO-COVAX and the vaccine was received overseas, and two weeks has passed.; and
- You will notify us and not attend the event if, immediately prior to it, you become unwell and are experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, vomiting, diarrhoea, or new loss of taste or smell; and
- You will notify us and not attend the event if, at the time of the event, you are required by Government regulation to be in self-isolation or self-quarantining, for example, because, within the previous seven days:
- you have tested positive for COVID-19; or
- you have spent more than four hours in a residential setting with a person who has COVID-19 (meaning you are a ‘close contact’) *.
(*You are not a close contact if you have had COVID-19 in the past 12 weeks.)
COVIDSafe venue measures
Changes to event terms and conditions
We have updated our event terms and conditions to include COVID-19, read them here.