Developing future property industry leaders
Our Emerging Leaders Program is designed to recognise and upskill young leaders in our industry.
The exclusive program brings together existing Institute initiatives and provides a way for organisations to supplement their own in-house training for future business leaders.
Targeted at young leaders wanting to accelerate their leadership skills, the program provides invaluable networking and professional development opportunities.
This exclusive cohort will develop a network of likeminded people, gain access to senior property development professionals, and expand their knowledge in property development.
The Emerging Leaders program includes a well-rounded mix of networking, mentoring, property development courses, and leadership skills development including:
- Sonia McDonald ’Leaders in Development’ course
- Developing Leaders ticket to the annual Developers Conference
- Lunch with a Leader ticket (1 event)
- Meet the Boss event ticket (1 event)
- Attendance at Emerging Leaders Forum (hosted in first half of the year)
- Recognition as 2022 Emerging Leader
- Opportunity to contribute to the Institute’s establish magazine
- Coffee with a UDIA Queensland Leader (life member, Board member or other Senior Leader)
- Quarterly check in with senior UDIA Queensland staff member (i.e. Director or CEO)
2022 Emerging Leaders
Join the waitlist for 2023
Applications for the 2022 intake of our Emerging Leaders Program have now closed.
The Emerging Leaders Program is only open to UDIA Queensland members.
To find out more information, or to express your interest in our 2023 program, please get in touch with Samantha Moller.