Council implements e-lodgement for plan sealing
Survey Plans for Endorsement can now be submitted via council’s Online Customer Service Portal.
This change follows the Department of Natural Resources, Mines and Energy’s announcement that the relevant local Planning Body can provide endorsement via the new Form 18b electronically. A copy of this form is available here.
The Institute’s Toowoomba branch welcomes this initiative as it serves to progressively modernise lodgement for endorsing survey plans. Members can register for council’s Online Customer Service Portal using the following instructions:
- The following link will take you to the New User Registration page; alternatively you can visit the online Customer Service Portal and navigate to the top right of screen and click on the ‘Register’ link;
- Complete the ‘New User Registration’ online form and Submit;
- Council staff will verify your details and enable your account. You will receive an email when your login account is ready for use (allow a maximum of 2 working days for processing); and
- At completion of this process you will be able to submit your Survey Plan for Endorsement and pay your application fees.
At completion of this process you will be able to submit your Survey Plan for Endorsement and pay your application fees.
Alternative methods to submit your application remain:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Visit council’s Customer Service Centre.