Our Awards submission process is rigorous. It is highly recommended you read this information carefully.
The submission features just a few questions and counts for 30 percent of the judging process. You don’t need to spend time or money or making your submission look pretty – it’s all formatted automatically online.
The remaining 70 percent comes from the site inspection by the judges.
Signed consent form
- Project details
- Developer/consultant name
- Development/project name
- Development/project address
- Local Government Area of the development/project
- Developer consent (if applicable) uploaded as a PDF
Submitter contact details (person who is completing the submission)
Project person contact details (person who is the main point of contact for the site visit and who can answer all queries relating to the development/project)
Site visit address (if different to the project details)
- Executive Summary (minimum 350 words, maximum 400 words)
- List of key consultants (company and contact person details)
- Please upload your images to the online submission portal
- Images should be professionally taken and supplied in high resolution JPEG file format
- Images should be a mixture of interior and exterior as well as landscape and portrait shots
- Portrait shots need to be supplied in A4 size (210 x 297 mm) at 300 dpi. Landscape photos need to be supplied in A3 size (430 x 277 mm) at 300dpi
- A minimum of six and a maximum of 10 images are required. If submitting in multiple categories, please include five unique images per submission/category
- The images must not be embedded or pasted into any document or program
- Use the following naming format: “Project name-P (followed by the photo number in sequence). For example, photograph number two for an entry with the Project Name Sunshine Hills, (would be SunshineHills-P2)
- The information provided in this section will be taken as ‘true’ and ‘correct’ at the time of the submission closing date and will be used in the AV production, trophies and/or certificates, and print media should you be named a finalist and/or winner.
Other important notes
- An entry will be declined should it not meet the criteria and submit all required mandatory documents by the submission deadline.
- We reserve the right to transfer a submission into a different category if:
- it does not meet the category criteria.
- is not entered by a developer, if applicable, for submissions in categories 1 to 14
- The awards submissions information will be shared with an appointed publisher to assist in producing the Awards issue of establish magazine.