Fraser Coast Market Outlook
Join us on July 13 to find out what’s happening in Fraser Coast.
We’ll bring you the facts on how the market is performing and what’s in store for 2022 and beyond.
Robert Sobyra, Director of Research & Digital at Construction Skills Queensland will provide an update on residential and commercial activity in the region and discuss how broader economic conditions could affect your next project.
More speakers to be announced.
If you want to get one step ahead of the competition don’t miss the Fraser Coast Market Outlook.
Wednesday, July 13
12pm – 2pm
Beach House Hotel
COVID – only attend if you are well
To ensure we provide a COVIDsafe event, by registering for this event you are confirming that:
- You have received the prescribed number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved for use in Australia by the Therapeutic Goods Administration or endorsed by WHO-COVAX and the vaccine was received overseas, and two weeks has passed.; and
- You will notify us and not attend the event if, immediately prior to it, you become unwell and are experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, vomiting, diarrhoea, or new loss of taste or smell; and
- You will notify us and not attend the event if, at the time of the event, you are required by Government regulation to be in self-isolation or self-quarantining, for example, because, within the previous seven days:
- you have tested positive for COVID-19; or
- you have spent more than four hours in a residential setting with a person who has COVID-19 (meaning you are a ‘close contact’) *.
(*You are not a close contact if you have had COVID-19 in the past 12 weeks.)
Terms & Conditions
On written confirmation from the Institute of your registration requirements, all details will be considered final. Any changes after this point will need to be made in writing to the Institute via email@example.com. Registrations typically close 48 hours prior to the event.
All cancellations must be made in writing to the Institute. Registration fees will be refunded if cancellation is received via written notification at least 30 business days before the event. Cancellations made after this time cannot be refunded. Your refund will be reimbursed via the same payment method you used to purchase the registration. As an alternative to cancellation, your registration may be transferred to another person at no cost. Transfers must be made in writing via firstname.lastname@example.org
All cancellations must be made in writing to the Institute. Registration fees will be refunded if cancellation is received via written notification at least fourteen (14) business days before the event. Cancellations made after this time cannot be refunded. Your refund will be reimbursed via the same payment method you used to purchase the registration. As an alternative to cancellation, your registration may be transferred to another person at no cost. Transfers must be made in writing via email@example.com
In the event of inclement weather or force majeure (war, revolution, act of public enemies or act of terrorism; riot, blockade, insurrection or civil commotion; strike, lockout, stoppage, ban or limitation on work, restraint of labour or other industrial dispute; act of god; epidemic or disease; fire, flood, earthquake, storm or cyclone; malicious damage, smoke or explosion; sabotage, bomb threat, or other threats of violence; act or restraint of any government or semi-governmental or other public statutory authority; judgement, ruling decisions or enforcement actions of any court or tribunal jurisdiction; breakdown of any facilities or machinery or unavailability of essential equipment, supplies or services; cessation of or interruption to water or electrical supply) or any other cause or event not reasonably within the control of the Institute which may affect the event in whole or in part, refunds will be based on the individual circumstances and venue policies.
In order to confirm your attendance at the event, payment must be received in full prior to the event date. For any late bookings, all outstanding balances must be settled in full within fourteen (14) business days after the event date. Event payments can be made by credit card, cheque or direct deposit.
Registration fees do not include insurance of any kind. Should you wish to participate in any activities provided at the Trade Booths, you do so at your own risk.
This clause contains provisions which affect your legal rights
Please read it carefully before proceeding
If you do not understand any part of it, you should obtain independent legal advice before proceeding
By participating in the event you acknowledge and agree that:
1. given the contagious nature of COVID-19 and that Queensland Health and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing, there are risks in participating in the event;
2. although the Institute will comply with government restrictions, the Institute cannot guarantee that you will not become infected with Covid-19 which has significant health risks;
3. you have had the opportunity to consider the risks associated with participating in the event and freely and voluntarily accept:
(a) all of the risks (foreseeable and unforeseeable) that may result from participating in the event; and
(b) any and all consequences which may result from those risks (whether foreseeable or unforeseeable);
4. while participating in the event you will, at all times, follow:
(a) government guidelines in relation to Covid-19 and all set procedures to reduce the spread of Covid-19 while attending the event;
(b) the lawful directions of the Institute and any of its representatives or the representatives the premises at which event is held; and
(c) any signage displayed at the event or on the premises at which event is held;
5. to the full extent permitted at law, you waive, release and discharge each of the Institute and its representatives from and against any and all claims or liabilities which you have, or may at any time have, arising out of or in relation to the event. This waiver, release and discharge extends to all acts, omissions, defaults, failures or errors on the part of all or any of the Institute or its representatives;
6. you agree to indemnify, and keep indemnified, each of the Institute and its representatives from and against any claims and liabilities, whether direct or indirect, arising out of or in relation to:
(a) you observing or participating in the event; and
(b) your acts or omissions while observing or participating in the event;
7. you covenant not to sue or commence any proceedings against the Institute or any of its representatives in respect of any loss or damage arising out of or relating to any loss, damage, injury or illness you may sustain which in any way relates to the event; and
8. you intend to be immediately bound by the terms recorded in this document and for it to be binding on your executors, administrators and assigns.
Please note that no proceeds from any events or sponsorship is used to support any political party, affiliate or candidate.
The Institute reserves the right to:
Refuse entry to any person at their own discretion
Refuse entry to any persons deemed to be intoxicated and/or disorderly
Refuse entry to any unauthorised person
Refuse entry to any person who purchases an event ticket from an unauthorised source
Remove any person whose behaviour is deemed disorderly.
• The UDIA (Qld) may collect the personal information (including credit card details) of members, clients and other external stakeholders via the following:
– New membership applications via the UDIA (Qld) website
– Ticket purchasing via the UDIA (Qld) website
– Newsletter subscriptions via the UDIA (Qld) website
– Any other time a member or prospective member provides their personal information to the UDIA (Qld).
• By submitting their personal information to the UDIA Queensland, members, clients and other external stakeholders acknowledge that the UDIA Queensland will receive certain personal information, and that they are voluntarily providing that information to the UDIA Queensland.
• The personal information of members, clients and other external stakeholders (excluding credit card details) may be stored in the UDIA Queensland secure database. The personal information of members may be stored on the UDIA Queensland Members Portal. Only UDIA Queensland staff will have access to the UDIA Queensland secure database and only other UDIA Queensland Members will have access to the Members Portal.
• The UDIA Queensland will not rent, sell or otherwise make available to any third party any information that identifies a member, client or external stakeholder or payments they make through this website, other than to process the transaction requested by them; to comply with applicable law, rule or regulation; or for any other reason outlined in this policy.
• The personal information of ticket purchasers, excluding credit card details, may be provided to third party event sponsors, relating only to the event they have purchased a ticket for. If a ticket purchaser does not wish this to occur, they should advise the UDIA Queensland Membership team on 07 3229 1589 or at membershipUDIAqld.com.au
• Members may review, or request amendments to their records, or the way their records are stored (e.g. removed from the Member Portal) at any time by contacting the UDIA Queensland Membership team on 07 3229 1589 or at membership@UDIAqld.com.au