Development Finance #3
UDIA Upskill webinar series
Get professional development direct to your desk in this 1.5-hour webinar designed to upskill you.
Tuesday, July 14
Development finance workshop
UDIA Upskill: Development Finance #3 will give you an overview of group cash flows over multiple projects.
You’ll also learn about full project funding feasibility and models.
- Understand the critical components of a feasibility
- Learn about the contingencies of a feasibility and the structure of finance costs
- Explore the $/sqm argument versus $ price ceiling
- Understand Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB) sales
- Learn about finance costs and line fees – how they work, what they mean in real terms and the reason they exist.
Who should attend:
- Development Managers
- Assistant Development Managers
- People in operational management
- Business owner or operators
- Those looking to understand development finance within multiple project feasibilities.