Development Finance #1
UDIA Upskill webinar series
Get professional development direct to your desk in this 1-hour webinar designed to upskill you.
Tuesday, June 2
Get across the basics of development funding.
Hear from a private lender and a bank on what they look for when assessing borrowers.
- What steps are required to achieve a successful financially sustainable development
- Understanding the types of finance available, how the banks/financier assess your application to ensure that all risks, planning and approvals will meet their criteria
- How a loan is structured along with a basic feasibility.
Who should attend:
- People new to the property industry
- Assistant Development Managers
- People in operational management
- Those looking to understand development finance.