7 September 2021
The Structuring Communities 101 course introduces the world of strata and body corporate.
Presented by industry experts, this course delivers a high-level overview of the differences between the two as well as look at the governance, design, insurance, and legislative requirements of each.
- Understand the differences between body corporate and strata titling
- Gain a high-level picture of the requirements when structuring communities
- Understand the developer’s view of strata and body corporates.
Who should attend?
- New industry professionals
- Assistant Development Managers
- Development Managers
- Project and Operational Managers
- Key decision makers and advisors.
Only attend if you are well
To ensure we provide a COVIDsafe event, by registering for an event you are confirming that:
- You are well and are not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell;
- You have not been in contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19;
- You are not otherwise required to be self-quarantining;
- If any of the above circumstances change prior to the event you will notify us and not attend the event.
We have updated our event terms and conditions to include COVID-19, read them here.