27 April 2021
The Site Selection 101 course provides an overview of why research is important to the acquisition process and what is involved with due diligence.
The content includes identifying sites online and using online tools and resources to complete an initial analysis. A brief insight into identifying a potential site for a range of developments and the factors affecting the project feasibility is also covered.
- Be able to complete an initial analysis of viability
- Learn how to encompasses economic trends and product supply in site research
- Gather insight from several reliable sources to make an informed assessment
- Identify a potential site and the factors that influence project feasibility.
Who should attend?
- New industry professionals
- Assistant Development Managers
- Project and Operational Managers
- Key decision makers and advisors
- Those looking to understand research, due diligence and selecting the right site
Ready to level up?
Advanced Site Selection course
Take me there
Only attend if you are well
To ensure we provide a COVIDsafe event, by registering for an event you are confirming that:
- You are well and are not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell;
- You have not been in contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19;
- You are not otherwise required to be self-quarantining;
- If any of the above circumstances change prior to the event you will notify us and not attend the event.
We have updated our event terms and conditions to include COVID-19, read them here.