30 March 2021
120 Edward Street, Brisbane
(Advanced courses are member-only)
The Project Design Insights course offers direct buyer intelligence from the Institute’s research into what people want from their housing.
During this session, participants will gain first hand design intelligence on compact living styles, internal amenity must haves, and the key materials and finishes that make projects stand out. Current residential interior design trends and styling tips will also be covered as well as landscaping and its role in achieving buyer acceptance through design excellence.
- How to prioritise project spend to exceed buyer expectations
- Learn buyer preferences and trade offs based on their lifestage
- Identify the design turn-offs.
Who should attend?
- Development Managers
- Assistant Development Managers
- Other professionals guiding project design.
Only attend if you are well
To ensure we provide a COVIDSafe event, by registering for an event you are confirming that:
- You are well and are not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell;
- You have not been in contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19;
- You are not otherwise required to be self-quarantining;
- If any of the above circumstances change prior to the event you will notify us and not attend the event.
We have updated our event terms and conditions to include COVID-19, read them here.