17 August 2021
120 Edward Street, Brisbane
The Leaders In Development course will provide property professionals with an opportunity to examine their own leadership style. Discover how each leadership style can be harnessed to improve the team’s dynamic.
Participants will also gain an insight into the soft skills of leadership, like emotional intelligence, and how it can make you a better leader in the workplace.
Further course details will be made available in the near future.
Who should attend?
- Leaders at all levels of an organisation
- People interested in improving their leadership skills
- Aspiring leaders.
Join the waitlist and get priority booking
Only attend if you are well
To ensure we provide a COVIDSafe event, by registering for an event you are confirming that:
- You are well and are not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell;
- You have not been in contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19;
- You are not otherwise required to be self-quarantining;
- If any of the above circumstances change prior to the event you will notify us and not attend the event.
We have updated our event terms and conditions to include COVID-19, read them here.