October 26 & 27
November 9 & 10, 23 & 24
120 Edward Street, Brisbane
(This advanced course is member-only)
The In-Depth Property Development course advances participant knowledge across the residential development cycle in Queensland. Taking place across six days in a six week
period, this course is an opportunity to get down into the weeds and explore each facet of bringing a development to fruition.
The course covers: site selection and acquisition; project positioning and marketing; development application; construction; and project management.
Each module is presented by current industry professionals with significant experience in the topic being covered with a mix of presentations and case studies. The course concludes with a site tour, which is a valuable opportunity to crystallise the knowledge gained.
- Understand the development cycle in great detail
- Gain insight into each stage of the cycle
- Learn the journey from site selection through to delivery
- Apply learnings through case studies and site tour.
Who should attend?
- New to the property industry
- Assistant Development Managers
- Project and Operational Managers
- Key decision makers and advisors
Only attend if you are well
To ensure we provide a COVIDSafe event, by registering for an event you are confirming that:
- You are well and are not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell;
- You have not been in contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19;
- You are not otherwise required to be self-quarantining;
- If any of the above circumstances change prior to the event you will notify us and not attend the event.
We have updated our event terms and conditions to include COVID-19, read them here.