Fundamentals of Property Development
If you’re new to the development industry or keen to get involved, our Fundamentals of Property Development course will help you delve deeper into a complex industry.
The industry’s most established professionals teach you the skills needed for a successful career. This is the perfect opportunity to expand your industry knowledge and it’s only two days out of the office.
Session 1: Research and due diligence
Session 2: Negotiation and contracts
Session 3: Town planning and the DA process
Session 4: Understanding funding options
Session 5: Selecting the site
Session 6: Feasibility (case study)
Session 1: Designing for the market and for your site
Session 2: Development options (case study)
Session 3: Project management and budgeting
Session 4: Building costs and construction management
Session 5: Sales and marketing
During the course you’ll cover off:
- Research and due diligence
- Negotiation and contracts
- Town planning and the DA process
- Understanding funding options
- Selecting the site
- Feasibility (case study)
- Designing for the market and for your site
- Development options (case study)
- Project management and budgeting
- Building costs and construction management
- Sales and marketing.
The course starts at $1,550 for members and student discounts are available.