2 March 2021
The Financial Literacy 101 course provides a strong foundation in financial literacy.
This course outlines essential financial terminology and provides an overview of the structure of key financial reports.
- Determine your current level of financial literacy
- Learn how to read a Profit and Loss (P&L) report
- Understand the three layouts of a P&L needed to run a successful business
- Understand Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) to ensure your pricing strategy is sound
- Learn how to read a Balance Sheet
- Build a high-level budget from the bottom up.
Who should attend?
- Assistant Development Managers
- Development Managers
- Property Managers
- Key decision makers and advisors
- Operational Management
- Managers looking after budgets
- Those looking to upskill or brush up on their financial literacy.
Ready to level up?
Advanced Financial Literacy course
Take me there
Only attend if you are well
To ensure we provide a COVIDSafe event, by registering for an event you are confirming that:
- You are well and are not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell
- You have not been in contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19
- You are not otherwise required to be self-quarantining
- If any of the above circumstances change prior to the event you will notify us and not attend the event.
We have updated our event terms and conditions to include COVID-19, read them here.