Pre-recorded Zoom Webinar
$75 Member only
(price includes GST)
The Financial Literacy 101 course provides a strong foundation in financial literacy.
This course outlines essential financial terminology and provides an overview of the structure of key financial reports.
- Determine your current level of financial literacy
- Learn how to read a Profit and Loss (P&L) report
- Understand the three layouts of a P&L needed to run a successful business
- Understand Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) to ensure your pricing strategy is sound
- Learn how to read a Balance Sheet
- Build a high-level budget from the bottom up.
Who would benefit?
- Assistant Development Managers
- Development Managers
- Key decision makers and advisors
- Operational Management
- Managers looking after budgets
- Those looking to upskill or brush up on their financial literacy.