16 February 2021
The Development Finance 101 course provides a basic overview of what steps are required to achieve a financially sustainable development.
This course will help you to understand the types of finance available as well as how the financiers assesses your application to ensure that all risks, planning and approvals will meet their criteria. This session will also cover how a loan is structured along with a basic feasibility.
- Understanding of project financing options
- Knowledge of how banks and financiers assess loan applications and their criteria
- Understanding how a loan is structured
- Be able to conduct a basic feasibility study.
Who should attend?
- New industry professionals
- Assistant Development Managers
- Development Managers
- Operational Management
- Those looking to understand development finance.
Ready to level up?
Advanced Development Finance course
Take me there
Only attend if you are well
To ensure we provide a COVIDsafe event, by registering for an event you are confirming that:
- You are well and are not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell;
- You have not been in contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19;
- You are not otherwise required to be self-quarantining;
- If any of the above circumstances change prior to the event you will notify us and not attend the event.
We have updated our event terms and conditions to include COVID-19, read them here.