Tuesday, 8 June &
Wednesday 9 June 2021
120 Edward Street, Brisbane
The Development Fundamentals course is an introduction to the property industry for newcomers or professionals seeking to grow their knowledge base. This course covers
the foundations of town planning, the development application process, negotiation, contracts, design, building costs, and construction.
Designed to provide an understanding of the development cycle, the course is delivered by current industry professionals with extensive property expertise.
- Understand the development cycle
- Grasp the journey from site selection through to delivery.
Who should attend?
- New to the property industry
- Assistant Development Managers
- Project and Operational Managers
- Key decision makers and advisors.
Ready to level up?
Take me there
Only attend if you are well
To ensure we provide a COVIDSafe event, by registering for an event you are confirming that:
- You are well and are not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell;
- You have not been in contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19;
- You are not otherwise required to be self-quarantining;
- If any of the above circumstances change prior to the event you will notify us and not attend the event.
We have updated our event terms and conditions to include COVID-19, read them here.