25 May 2021
The Development Approvals 101 course delivers an overview of the approval process for projects.
The detail covered includes understanding site constraints as dictated by topography, applicable overlays, zones, and codes. Industry experts will also provide an overview of the development application process including assessment types and related criteria. Timeframes, fees, and lodgement will also be touched upon.
- Learn the types of development applications
- Understand the process for approvals and the assessment criteria
- Know the importance of town planning and topography to a site.
Who should attend?
- New industry professionals
- Assistant Development Managers
- Development Managers
- Project and Operational Managers
- Key decision makers and advisors.
Ready to level up?
Advanced Development Approvals course
Take me there
Only attend if you are well
To ensure we provide a COVIDsafe event, by registering for an event you are confirming that:
- You are well and are not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell;
- You have not been in contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19;
- You are not otherwise required to be self-quarantining;
- If any of the above circumstances change prior to the event you will notify us and not attend the event.
We have updated our event terms and conditions to include COVID-19, read them here.