Pre-recorded Zoom Webinar
$85 Member only
(price includes GST)
The Development Approvals 101 course delivers an overview of the approval process for projects.
The detail covered includes understanding site constraints as dictated by topography, applicable overlays, zones, and codes. Industry experts will also provide an overview of the development application process including assessment types and related criteria. Timeframes, fees, and lodgement will also be touched upon.
Development approvals 101 (1hr 30min)
Nick Bailey – DTS Group QLD Pty Ltd
Nick provides a general overview of the approval process for projects. The details covered includes understanding site constraints as dictated by topography, applicable overlays, zones, and codes. Nick also touches upon assessment types and related criteria. Indicative timeframes, fees, and lodgement to be noted as well.
- Learn the types of development applications
- Understand the process for approvals and the assessment criteria
- Know the importance of town planning and topography to a site.
Who would this benefit?
- New industry professionals
- Assistant Development Managers
- Development Managers