15 June 2021
The Community Engagement 101 course provides an overview of the issues related to the current methods of consultation for residential property development.
The community’s view of development and their anticipated level of involvement in shaping their community will be covered. Participants will gain an understanding of how to navigate the issues regarding development and learn practical solutions that can be applied to projects.
- Understand pain points for community
- Recognise key issues related to development
- Learn solutions that improve engagement.
Who should attend?
- New industry professionals
- Marketing Managers
- Project Managers
- Development Managers
- Assistant Development Managers
Only attend if you are well
To ensure we provide a COVIDsafe event, by registering for an event you are confirming that:
- You are well and are not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell;
- You have not been in contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19;
- You are not otherwise required to be self-quarantining;
- If any of the above circumstances change prior to the event you will notify us and not attend the event.
We have updated our event terms and conditions to include COVID-19, read them here.