1 June 2021
120 Edward Street, Brisbane
(Advanced courses are member-only)
The Advanced Site Selection course takes a closer look at the finer details of property acquisitions including negotiations, contracts, and funding.
This course covers contract clauses as well planning and development law, as well as how to negotiate to ensure that the contract settles on time and remains viable. An overview of funding options is also included with the requirements from banks for assessment of project finance.
- Understanding contracts and applicable laws
- How to negotiate site acquisitions
- Understand the importance of funding options and the due diligence involved to fund a project.
Who should attend?
- Development Managers
- Project and Operational Managers
- Key decision makers and advisors
- Those looking to understand design for the project structuring and funding a site.
Only attend if you are well
To ensure we provide a COVIDSafe event, by registering for an event you are confirming that:
- You are well and are not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell;
- You have not been in contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19;
- You are not otherwise required to be self-quarantining;
- If any of the above circumstances change prior to the event you will notify us and not attend the event.
We have updated our event terms and conditions to include COVID-19, read them here.