20 April 2021
120 Edward Street, Brisbane
(Advanced courses are member-only)
The Advanced Financial Literacy course delivers an understanding of business cash flow management.
The detail covered includes what levers can be pulled to stretch and improve business cash flow. The course also delves into how money flows through a business by understanding the relationship between the Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow financial statements.
- Understanding of key cash flow management concepts and the structure of cash flow forecasts
- Be able to identify options for building a cash flow forecast plan
- Be able to recognise the levers available to improve cash flow
- Identify strategies to stretch cash flow further in a business
- Understand the relationship between financial statements.
Who should attend?
- Key decision makers and advisors
- Business owner and operators
- Project Directors
- Operations managers
- Line managers.
Only attend if you are well
To ensure we provide a COVIDSafe event, by registering for an event you are confirming that:
- You are well and are not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell;
- You have not been in contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19;
- You are not otherwise required to be self-quarantining;
- If any of the above circumstances change prior to the event you will notify us and not attend the event.
We have updated our event terms and conditions to include COVID-19, read them here.