27 July 2021
120 Edward Street, Brisbane
(Advanced courses are member-only)
The Advanced Community Engagement course delivers a detailed overview of how to engage with the community on residential development projects. It will equip participants with tried-and-tested tools to engage more effectively.
The approach outlined in this course successfully invites the community on the development journey and removes the angst from the process for all stakeholders.
- Learn the Institute’s innovated community engagement process
- End-to-end understanding of the steps and materials to engage effectively
- Practical takeaway tools and tips that can be applied to real projects.
Who should attend?
- New industry professionals
- Marketing Managers
- Project Managers
- Development Managers
- Assistant Development Managers
Only attend if you are well
To ensure we provide a COVIDSafe event, by registering for an event you are confirming that:
- You are well and are not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell;
- You have not been in contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19;
- You are not otherwise required to be self-quarantining;
- If any of the above circumstances change prior to the event you will notify us and not attend the event.
We have updated our event terms and conditions to include COVID-19, read them here.