BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
This is the only nationally-recognised qualification of its kind that teaches the project management competencies unique to the property development industry. The qualification has been designed for those who aspire to work in project management roles.
The qualification is delivered and issued by our partnering Registered Training Organisation – McMillan (RTO No. 88187) in partnership with UDIA. The course teaches the critical skills of project management such as identifying project scope; managing time, cost and quality; contract negotiation; team engagement; and stakeholder communication.
Download course information brochure.
Benefits of studying Certificate IV in Project Management
- Study is online, flexible and interactive.
- Case studies are real and current providing context for workplace application.
- Learn critical project management skills such as identifying project scope; managing time, cost and quality; contract negotiation and much more.
Who should enrol
The qualification has been uniquely designed and developed for those who work, or aspire to work in project roles within property development. The skills and knowledge acquired through this qualification are vitally important for those who work in the property and construction industries in roles such as:
- Development managers
- Project or assistant project managers
- Construction managers
- Town planners
The course is suitable for assistant project managers reporting to a senior project manager who may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for their output.
Pathways from this qualification
BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice (Specialising in Property Development) is a nationally-recognised qualification which can be used as a pathway into a Diploma of Project Management.
1. BSBPMG409 Apply project scope-management techniques
2. BSBPMG410 Apply project time-management techniques
3. BSBPMG411 Apply project quality-management techniques
4. BSBPMG412 Apply project cost-management techniques
5. BSBPMG413 Apply project human resources management techniques
6. BSBPMG414 Apply project information management and communications techniques
7. BSBPMG415 Apply project risk-management techniques
8. BSBPMG416 Apply project procurement procedures
This qualification is delivered over 18 weeks through a blended method of online self-directed learning and regular tutorials.