News & Publications

News Back

Awards submission early bird ends today

Submissions for the 2017 UDIA Qld Mitchell Brandtman Awards for Excellence are now open. Today is the last day to receive an early bird discount of $220 on your submission fee. You don’t have to finish your submission to get the discount, you just need to have started.

If you have already submitted your Intent to Enter, login to your submission profile to make a start. If you haven’t submitted your new Intent to Enter yet, get cracking!

Once you have submitted your Intent to Enter, you will be emailed a confirmation with the category criteria attached and a link to begin your submission.

Our new and faster awards submission process features just a few questions and counts for 
only 30% of the judging process. The remaining 70% comes from your site presentation to the judges.

If you have any questions about starting your submission, please contact our Events Manager, Tina Waters on 07 3229 1589 or at