The use of structural engineered timber products (ETP) to build apartment, hotel and office buildings up to an effective height of 25m is quickly gaining traction. New and innovative developments are proving the structural performance of ETP’s and how reduced preliminaries, onsite costs and speed of build deliver considerable cost savings. Are you ready to rise to the challenge and use these products?
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
1. Understand the sort of projects that suit mass and light-weight timber systems
2. Evaluate the benefits of these systems compared to conventional construction
3. Know what decisions need to made to enable the of use timber
4. Find out just how tall the future of timber could be
5. Discover how to achieve greater design efficiencies using Glulam & CLT in tandem